The Longevity Center offers Qigong classes for personal healing, consciousness transformation, and energy cultivation. Following the first year of Qigong class, we offer a 2-year Advanced Medical Qigong course for healthcare professionals and laypersons, culminating in a Certificate of Advanced Medical Qigong issued by The Longevity Center.
FOR PRIVATE INSTRUCTION/MEDICAL QIGONG HEALING, EMAIL email@example.com or
CLASSES CURRENTLY BEING OFFERED
Beginning Qigong 24-Week series
Emphasizes self-healing and consciousness transformation through still and moving postures, breathing techniques and creative visualization. This practice is not taught during the Beginning Qigong series.
- Basic theories and three regulations of Qigong
- Dilation of the 12 regular meridians and 8 extraordinary meridians
- Emotional detoxification
- Opening 3 energetic centers (Dan Tiens)
- Strengthening your protective energy field (Wei Qi)
Taught/Directed by Arnold Tayam, Prof., D.M.Q., D.T.C.M. (China)
24-Week Series (weekly classes)
Class Length: (2) 12-Week Sections=24 Weeks
24-Week Course Begins with 12-Week Section A OR 12-Week Section B
Sec B for new and continuing Sec A students starts Nov. 27, 2019, 7:45-9:00pm
Section A for new and continuing Sec. B students Mar. 04, 2020, 6:15-7:30pm
Sec. B introduces a new internal strength-building healing set. This phase emphasizes methods that invigorate self-healing and that promote emotional/mental transformation.
Starts Nov. 27, 2019
Time: 7:45 – 9:00 pm
Tuition Structure: $400/12 wks, $720/24 wks (if paid on or by first day of class)
Location: The Longevity Center
Emphasizes development of energetic skill, volume, and sensitivity for personal health and clinical application.
- Advanced cleansing process
- Development of energetic sensitivity and perception skills
- Increased energetic projection skills
- Increased energetic assessment skills
- Introduction to clinical applications
Location: The Longevity Center
Advanced Medical Qigong Certification(2nd and 3rd year)
This 2 year residential program is offered after completion of Beginning & Intermediate Qigong, culminating in a Certification in Advanced Medical Qigong issued by The Longevity Center.
- Chinese medicine theory and principles
- Qi emission modalities, Power building, Advanced skill development
- Modulation of common energetic dysfunction
- Formulas for internal regulation
- Advanced external qi emission
- Case studies, Clinical internship, Teacher development
- Advanced Medical Qigong course topics
Class Length: 24 months (4 Terms)
CLASSES NOT CURRENTLY OFFERED
Introductory Qigong – Five Treasures
Taught/Directed by Arnold Tayam, Prof., D.M.Q., D.T.C.M.,(China)
This class is designed to introduce Qigong through the FIVE TREASURE SET.
REDUCE STRESS AND REVITALIZE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
EASY TO LEARN REGARDLESS OF AGE OR PHYSICAL ABILITY
DISCOVER QI, YOUR LIFE-FORCE ENERGY
Beginning Qigong – Four Part Half Day Intensive Series
This four part Intensive Series is particularly designed to contain essentially the same material as in the Beginning Qigong six month series. It is important to note that this is an accelerated format and usually, to obtain certain results, the content must be practiced diligently over a similar period of time. This format is usually more ideal for students from out-of-town, as well as students seeking a time slot that may be more amenable to their schedule.
This class is not currently being offered.