The Longevity Center offers Qigong classes for personal healing, consciousness transformation, and energy cultivation. Following the first year of Qigong class, we offer a 2 year Advanced Medical Qigong course for healthcare professionals and laypersons, culminating in a Certificate of Advanced Medical Qigong issued by The Longevity Center.
FOR PRIVATE INSTRUCTION EMAIL email@example.com or
Beginning Qigong – 2 Formats:
Emphasizes self-healing and consciousness transformation through still and moving postures, breathing techniques and creative visualization.
- Basic theories and three regulations of Qigong
- Dilation of the 12 regular meridians and 8 extraordinary meridians
- Emotional detoxification
- Opening 3 energetic centers (Dan Tiens)
- Strengthening your protective energy field (Wei Qi)
1. Six Month Series (weekly classes) Registration Closed
2. Four Part Half Day Intensive Series
This four part Intensive Series is particularly designed to contain essentially the same material as in the Beginning Qigong six month series. It is important to note that this is an accelerated format and usually, to obtain certain results, the content must be practiced diligently over a similar period of time. This format is usually more ideal for students from out-of-town, as well as students seeking a time slot that may be more amenable to their schedule.
Prerequisite: NONE DATES:
- Saturday, April 02, 2016 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, April 16, 2016 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, May 14, 2016 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- BEST VALUE: $500 for full Intensive Series ($100 discount).
- $150 for each part if paid separately
- $125 each part per person when bringing one or more friends ($25 disc per person )
- $270 for two parts (discount total of $30)
LOCATION: The Longevity Center Register now For Pay Online Go To “Classes”
Emphasizes development of energetic skill, volume, and sensitivity for personal health and clinical application.
- Advanced cleansing process
- Development of energetic sensitivity and perception skills
- Increased energetic projection skills
- Increased energetic assessment skills
- Introduction to clinical applications
Advanced Medical Qigong (2nd and 3rd year)
This 2 year residential program is offered after completion of Beginning & Intermediate Qigong, culminating in a Certification in Advanced Medical Qigong issued by The Longevity Center.
- Chinese medicine theory and principles
- Qi emission modalities, Power building, Advanced skill development
- Modulation of common energetic dysfunction
- Formulas for internal regulation
- Advanced external qi emission
- Case studies, Clinical internship, Teacher development
- Advanced Medical Qigong course topics