The Longevity Center offers Qigong classes for personal healing, consciousness transformation, and energy cultivation. Following the first year of Qigong class, we offer a 2 year Advanced Medical Qigong course for healthcare professionals and laypersons, culminating in a Certificate of Advanced Medical Qigong issued by The Longevity Center.
FOR PRIVATE INSTRUCTION/MEDICAL QIGONG HEALING, EMAIL email@example.com or
Beginning Qigong – 2 Formats:
Emphasizes self-healing and consciousness transformation through still and moving postures, breathing techniques and creative visualization.
- Basic theories and three regulations of Qigong
- Dilation of the 12 regular meridians and 8 extraordinary meridians
- Emotional detoxification
- Opening 3 energetic centers (Dan Tiens)
- Strengthening your protective energy field (Wei Qi)
Taught/Directed by Arnold Tayam, Prof., D.M.Q. (China)
1. Six Month Series (weekly classes)
- Prerequisite: NONE
2. Four Part Half Day Intensive Series
This four part Intensive Series is particularly designed to contain essentially the same material as in the Beginning Qigong six month series. It is important to note that this is an accelerated format and usually, to obtain certain results, the content must be practiced diligently over a similar period of time. This format is usually more ideal for students from out-of-town, as well as students seeking a time slot that may be more amenable to their schedule.
DATES: NOTE ONLY PART I HOURS CHANGED
- Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct, 14, 2017 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
TUITION: $660 (valued at $1000+)
- BEST VALUE: $550 for full Intensive Series ($110 savings)
- $165 for each part if paid separately
- $280 for each part when bringing a friend ($25 savings per person )
LOCATION: The Longevity Center
Emphasizes development of energetic skill, volume, and sensitivity for personal health and clinical application.
- Advanced cleansing process
- Development of energetic sensitivity and perception skills
- Increased energetic projection skills
- Increased energetic assessment skills
- Introduction to clinical applications
Advanced Medical Qigong Certification(2nd and 3rd year)
This 2 year residential program is offered after completion of Beginning & Intermediate Qigong, culminating in a Certification in Advanced Medical Qigong issued by The Longevity Center.
- Chinese medicine theory and principles
- Qi emission modalities, Power building, Advanced skill development
- Modulation of common energetic dysfunction
- Formulas for internal regulation
- Advanced external qi emission
- Case studies, Clinical internship, Teacher development
- Advanced Medical Qigong course topics