Keys To Understanding Water:
- articulate, clever, and introspective
- self-contained and self-sufficient
- penetrating, critical, and scrutinizing
- seeks knowledge and understanding
- likes to remain hidden, enigmatic, and anonymous
- emotionally inaccessible and undemonstrative
- isolation and lonelines
- tactless, unforgiving, and suspicious
- hardening of the arteries, deterioration of teeth and gums
- backache, chilliness, loss of libido
A Friendly Reminder:
The power of Water comes from the capacity to conceive, concentrate, and conserve. Water types need to offset their toughness, bluntness, and detachment with tenderness, sensitivity, and openness, risking softness and contact, exposure and attachment.
The Five Element Personality Questionnaire is extracted and used with permission from “Between Heaven and Earth”, written by Harriet Beinfield & Efrem Korngold.