Keys To Understanding Metal:
- likes definition, structure, and discipline
- respects virtue, discretion, authority
- seeks to live according to reason and principle
- holds self and others to the highest standards
- reveres beauty, ceremony, and refinement
- indifference and inhibition
- autocratic, strict, and persnickety
- formal, distant, and unnatural
- stiff joints and muscles, dry skin and hair, shallow breathing, sensitive to climate, poor circulation
- self-righteousness and disillusionment
A Friendly Reminder:
The power of Metal comes from the capacity to shape and refine. Metal types need to compensate for their rationality, self-control, and meticulousness with passion, spontaneity, and social involvement.
The Five Element Personality Questionnaire is extracted and used with permission from “Between Heaven and Earth”, written by Harriet Beinfield & Efrem Korngold.