Keys To Understanding Fire:
- relishes excitement and delights in intimacy
- keenly intuitive and passionately empathetic
- believes in the power of charisma and desire
- loves sensation, drama, and sentiment
- likes to be hot, bright, and vibrant
- anxiety, agitation, and frenzy
- bizarre perceptions
- nervous exhaustion and insomnia
- palpitations, sweating, hypoglycemia, rashes, palsy, nerve inflammations, migratory pain
- abuse of stimulants and sedatives
A Friendly Reminder:
The power of Fire comes from the capacity to liberate heat and light and realize joy and fulfillment. Fire types need to temper their chemistry and contain their fervor, conserving as well as sharing their resources, withdrawing and separating as well as embracing and merging.
The Five Element Personality Questionnaire is extracted and used with permission from “Between Heaven and Earth”, written by Harriet Beinfield & Efrem Korngold.