Keys To Understanding Earth:
- wants to be involved and needed
- likes to be in charge but not in the limelight
- agreeable and accommodating: wants to be all things to all people
- seeks harmony and togetherness
- insists upon loyalty, security, and predictability
- worry, obsession, and self-doubt
- meddling and overprotective
- overextended and inert
- lethargy, unruly appetites, water retention, muscle tenderness
- unrealistic expectations and disappointment
A Friendly Reminder:
The power of Earth comes from the capacity to link, nurture, and sustain. Earth types need to balance their devotion to relationship with solitude and self-expression, developing self-reliance as well as building community.
The Five Element Personality Questionnaire is extracted and used with permission from “Between Heaven and Earth”, written by Harriet Beinfield & Efrem Korngold.