Twenty-Four Week Series
This in-depth 24-week course will present the beginning student to foundational Qigong exercises, meditations and theories, to begin energy cultivation. The class emphasizes self-healing and consciousness transformation through still and moving postures, breathing techniques and creative visualization.
Taught/Directed by Arnold Tayam, Prof., D.M.Q., D.T.C.M., (China)
- Basic theories and three regulations of Qigong
- Dilation of the 12 regular meridians and 8 extraordinary meridian
- Emotional detoxification
- Opening 3 energetic centers (Dan Tiens)
- Strengthening your protective energy field (Wei Qi)
Class Length: (2) 12-week sections=24 weeks
24-Week Course Beginning with:
12-week Section B for new and continuing students starts June 05, 2019
12-week Section A for new and continuing students starts Sept.04, 2019
Sec. B introduces a new powerful energizing routine healing set. This phase emphasizes techniques that awaken self-introspection and elevate awareness.
Starts June 05, 2019
When: Wednesdays, 6:15-7:30 pm
Tuition Structure: $300/12wks, $540/24wks ($60 savings}
(No refunds; credit can be used for products/sessions/classes)
Required: Register, then Pay Online Go To “Classes”
2. Four Part Half Day Intensive Series TBD
This 4-part Intensive Series is particularly designed to contain essentially the same material as in the Beginning Qigong 6-month series.
It is important to note that this is an accelerated format and usually, to obtain certain results, the content must be practiced diligently over a similar period of time.
This format usually is more ideal for students from out-of-town, as well as students seeking a time slot that may be more amenable to their schedule.
Taught/Directed by Arnold Tayam, Prof., D.M.Q. (China)
- Saturday, April 07, 2018 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, April 21, 2018 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, May 05, 2018 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, May 19, 2018 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
TUITION: $660 (this series is valued at $1000+)
LOCATION: The Longevity Center
Required: Register, then, Pay Online Go To “Classes”