Beginning/Ongoing Qigong Class
1. Six Month Series (Weekly Classes)
This in-depth 6-month course will present the beginning student to foundational Qigong exercises, meditations and theories, to begin energy cultivation. The class emphasizes self-healing and consciousness transformation through still and moving postures, breathing techniques and creative visualization.
- Basic theories and three regulations of Qigong
- Dilation of the 12 regular meridians and 8 extraordinary meridian
- Emotional detoxification
- Opening 3 energetic centers (Dan Tiens)
- Strengthening your protective energy field (Wei Qi)
Class Length: 6 months
Starting Date: Sept. 04, 2013 Enrollments accepted through October 9, 2013.
When: Wednesdays, 7:45 PM to 9:00 PM
Cost: $90 per every 4 weeks; $30 discount when prepaying for 12 weeks ($240), $60 discount when prepaying for entire 24 week course ($480)
2. Four Part Half Day Intensive Series
This four part Intensive Series is particularly designed to contain essentially the same material as in the Beginning Qigong six month series; however, it is presented in a format that is more ideal for students from out-of-town, as well as students seeking a time slot that may be more amenable to their schedule.
- Saturday, October 05, 2013 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, October 19, 2013 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, November 02, 2013 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday, November 16, 2013 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- BEST VALUE: $500 for full Intensive Series (a discount of $100). This Series is assessed at $1000.
- $150 for each part if paid separately
- $125 each part per person when bringing one or more friends ($25 disc per person )
- $270 for two parts (discount total of $30)
LOCATION: The Longevity Center